Tasting - Principe Frizzante Verdejo


Hello! This is my first wine tasting post. After my friends took a trip the wine lab, they brought home their favorite bottle for my roommates and I to try. I was super excited to try this wine as the color of the wine was bright blue. 

Name: Prince Azul Frizzante Verdejo 
Variety: 100% Verdejo 
Region: Castilla y Leon
Country: Spain
Year: 2020
Price: $9.95
Winery Magazine Review: Soft and very pleasant wine thanks to its carbonic tough. Its aroma is tropical and with a touch of floral notes. 
Wine Folly descriptions (page 278): lime, honeydew, grapefruit pith, white peach, fennel. I personally only got a hint of honey dew and white peach.
Personal Review: By itself, this unique wine was delightful as it was sweet and easy to drink. With lots of berry and fruity flavors. Its low alcohol content of 7.0% and I could barely tell there was any alcohol in the bottle. This drink was light, sweet, and an easy to drink wine. Ideally, I would have like to drink this wine in the summer time after a long day at the beach.






Comments

Popular Posts